Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thankful Thursday

The weeks go so fast for us. We are nearing the end of school.  How can it be that my boy is almost done with 5th grade!  They are done with the state testing so now they've been doing some fun projects in his classes which he is enjoying.

This week I am thankful for...
~ watching my husband with both of our boys. It was so sweet to walk into our bedroom and see him holding our baby boy as he was getting him ready for bed.  He continues to make time for our big boy and they go out and play in the evenings together.  I know he's so tired and he just keeps giving for all of us.

~ laughing with my big boy.  He heated some caramel to dip fruit in, and it just ended up being funny.

~ being able to breastfeed our baby boy. We prayed I would be able to successfully breastfeed, and I am thankful for that success so far and our boy's growth.

~ rain we have received recently.  The places around us have had more than here, and we pray for more here.

~ going to church service last Sunday night.  I had not been since Titus was born. I knew they would be excited to see him so I wanted to go for the first time to a night service so it would be less people and less overwhelming. I was very sore afterwards which reminded me I'm still healing. I hope to go in the morning service on Mother's Day.

~ all the special women in my life. So many have been so influential to me at different points in life, and I am thankful for them as we celebrate mothers this weekend.

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: