Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thankful Thursday

It is a cold day with a possibility of some snow tonight after spring-like days at the beginning of the week.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband taking me to my doctor appointment on Monday.  We had a nice day together.  I liked when I looked through the glass from the lab into the waiting room as I was having blood work done and our eyes connected.

~ my boy's smile when he felt a big kick from the baby.  He has felt lighter kicks before, and this week felt a really big one.  He smiled so big, and it was so sweet to see.

~ another positive appointment for the baby and passing my glucose test.  Hooray!

~ new freezer meals from my Mom.  She made us several types, and they are so nice to have when I am not feeling like making supper!

~ short week.  It has been a fast week since both of my boys were off from work/school on Monday.

~ seeing the school and community come together to raise money to help one of the teachers fighting cancer.  They had a silent auction and hamburger supper, and it seemed there was a good turnout.

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: