Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I can't believe that Christmas is next week!  It just doesn't seem like it's time I guess or something, I'm not sure!  But the days are passing and we are already half-way through December. This week has been less busy than last week for which I'm thankful!

Here is my thankful list for this week:

~ fun weekend with my husband last weekend. We saw Steven Curtis Chapman as part of a Christmas concert. We also ate lots of good food (including El Fenix and Olive Garden) and did some shopping. It was so nice to be together.

~ going to my boy's Christmas party and helping them set it up. This year they had a breakfast with the homerooms bringing a different item (donuts, muffins, fruit), and then we set it up buffet style. The kids all enjoyed it. (And I did ask a teacher who has a daughter in 6th grade, and she said they don't do parties there which I didn't want to think about it being his last one.)

~ all the baby movements are wonderful, and it was extra special this week to have both my husband and son feel them for the first time.

~ a less busy week at school and home. Not much homework, I did my regular errands, being home in the evenings, no practice after school Tuesday--Thursday this week, snack day with my boy.  It's just been nice.

~ Christmas cards in the mail always make me smile.

~ this season of traditions and memories together.

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: