Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thankful Thursday

It's late but I wanted to add my Thankful Thursday.

Today I'm thankful for...
~ my husband rubbing my feet.

~ going to a fun night at my boy's school. The classroom teachers have games and fun activities for kids to so with their parents. They had a winter wonderland and cave today as two of the activities.

~ being 20 weeks with our baby!  I love feeling him or her moving.

~ fun time at Secret Sister party tonight. This is such a wonderful group of ladies. My SS gave me a new journal and bookmarks.

~ packages arriving that I ordered the last week. It's fun to see what is in the packages as they come to the door.  Now to get them wrapped.

~ having a friend picking up the poinsettia order (from a 4H fundraiser) for us. It saved me a trip and was much easier for me to get them from her vehicle than upstairs at the courthouse.

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: