Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving!  I love this time of year and the traditions and time with family. We have so many blessings every day for which to give thanks.  Have a thankful heart and see what a difference it makes in your life.

Today I am thankful for...

~ my husband taking care of me. I'm often reminded of his love by the little things he does for me daily ....for example, stopping at the store on the way home to get water so I don't have to lift it and covering me with a blanket when I'm cold.

~ my boy having a few days out of school. It was nice to turn off my school alarm!

~  the blessing of having this baby growing inside of me and thinking about what we will be doing with him or her this time next year.

~ the nice time we had last weekend with my husband's side of the family. I had fun making placemats with my nieces and seeing everyone.

~ doing some Christmas shopping online. I feel like I've made progress on my gift list. I still need to figure out what to give my husband.

~ the laughter and fun of remembering memories of the past and previous Thanksgivings.

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: