Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thankful Thursdsy

Thursday before Thanksgiving edition of Thankful Thursday. We are looking forward to the time with family and being off school for a few days plus my "big" sonogram is next Friday. We are praying everything goes well with that.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband cleaning the floor. I was helping Caleb with homework, and I appreciated him sweeping and mopping. Just a little extra that he did besides the normal, and it made me smile.

~ having Thanksgiving lunch at school with my boy. My husband came too as is our tradition, and we were glad he could come.

~ having so many people that already love our baby.

~ mix of weather this week. I guess this should be expected in Texas. We had below freezing temperatures, snow and ice Sunday night. That meant we had a late start for school Monday. I felt so rested that day!  Now it is warmer and sunny again. I don't mind the cold, but I appreciate the sunshine too.

~  finding bargains and good deals when shopping.

~  enjoying roast from crock pot for super. Plus it was a big one so we had enough for leftovers.

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: