Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thankful Thursday

With the holiday on Monday it has been a fast week for us. School has kept us busy now that the "real work" has started. This week for homework we have studied spelling words and practiced multiplication facts to improve speed and learned to spell the oceans and continents. I'm glad I can be here to help Caleb with this studying.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband fixing delicious supper!  Monday when he was off he made chicken Taquitos and guacamole. It was so good!  Last night he made hamburger steak while I was helping Caleb with homework.

~ my boy's love of reading. He had a list of books he'd read this summer to take AR tests on when school started. He's started taking them and has a lot of AR points added up already.  I'm glad he gets excited about books and loves reading so much.

~ participating in the fair again!  I dropped off entries in the creative arts division for Caleb and my Mom this week. I'm entering some cakes next week.

~ being able to have the back door open to feel the nice breeze after I hung out some clothes on the line. It felt so nice.

~ taking our entries to the fair. Caleb entered some of his painting ps and drawings. I also dropped off some entries for my Mom. I'm entering cakes which are judged next week!

What is on your thankful list this week?

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: