Tuesday, August 12, 2014

To my 10 year old....

Ten years ago today our lives were blessed with you our 8 pound baby boy.

I am so thankful for the gift of you and the blessing you are to me and Dad as well as the others around you.

It has been a joy to watch you grow up and learn and try new things. You always amaze me!

It is hard to believe you are already a 10 year old.  We've enjoyed remembering together the day you were born and meeting you for the first time. What a happy day that was!  I'm so glad we can celebrate you today.

I have always liked the song "Masterpiece" by Sandi Patty. I feel this second verse is so accurate.

Verse 2:
And now you're growing up
Your life's a miracle.
Every time I look at you,
I stand in awe.
Because I see in you
a reflection of me
and you'll always be my little lamb from God.
And as your life goes on each day
how I pray that you will see
just how much your life has meant to me.
And I'm so proud of you
what else is there to say
just be the masterpiece He created you to be.

I love you!
Momma


Have a day of blessings!


No comments: